1) 1 frozen banana
2) 300 grams of low fat cottage cheese
3) 1/2 cup (54g.) Whey protein "Banana flavored powder"
4) You can even add the vanilla powder.
1) For the preparation you need a food processor or hand blender to mix all ingredients together.
2) Put the mixture into a container for ice cream or the usual saucer and leave it in the freezer for an hour.
3) After one hour, remove the ice cream from the refrigerator and mix thoroughly. Thus, you make sure that it freezes evenly.
4) Place the container back in the freezer. Wait another hour before taking it.
As a result, you have a healthy, tasteful low-calorie ice cream.
This recipe works with other protein mixtures, makes it even ice cream! If you use other types of proteins may have to add a couple of tablespoons of milk to the mixture if it is too solid.
Nutritional value for one serving
Calories – 258
Proteins - 38
Total Fat Amount - 4.8g.
Total Carbohydrate -17g.