- The wider you place the legs, the more the buttocks work;
- Avoid rounding the back,it should be always straight,observe the deflection;
- Lean forward to work better the buttocks;
- The knees do not extend beyond the headlands, so the butt bends backward;
- The deeper a female athlete sat- the better;
- Do not stand up completely, rise a little and then squat again;
- Squat with the focus on the heel;
- Squat slowly, make a pause when you squat down;
- Squat down–breath in,stand up–breath out.
A series of tips for female athletes to do the squat exercise correctly.