Here are 5 Steps for an efficient skin care:
1. Cleanse: Cleansing of the skin is the foundation of healthy, glowing skin. Make sure you find an alcohol free gentle cleanser that cleanses your skin with out stripping it of its natural oils, and that is not too harsh.
2. Exfoliate: This is necessary, but not every day! Aim to use a gentle Gommage, rather than an abrasive cloth, sandy cream, or anything that has those little grains of sand in them. They do more irritating then exfoliating.
3. Tone: Toning is essential! Stay away from strong astringents, but rather select a mild “skin bracer” or “freshener”. These are the mildest form of toners; they contain virtually no alcohol, water, and a humectant such as glycerin. Humectants help tokeep the moisture in the upper layers of the epidermis by preventing it from evaporating.
4. Moisturize: This is the most important part of skin care! Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Your aim is to have a healthy and gentle skin, that is kissable and irresistible! Forget the days of matte, non‐humid looking skin. Your skin needs to look moist and luscious!
5. Facials: This is necessary pampering! The wonder a facial can do for you. Every woman deserves a facial whether it’s once every 6 months or once every 2 weeks. Put yourself back on your to do list, and your skin will thank you. And don’t feel pressured to purchase all the product line your aesthetician will present to you. If you invest in a great cleanser, toner, and moisturizer with a sun block in it, you are just fine! Read more related articles: Fmale Health: Detox Your Skin.